E. Dillon Donut Crib blocks are made from a blend of steel-fibers and concrete materials. Stacked in layers underground, the concrete blocks provide dimensional stablility, increased strength and stable yielding for active ground conditions.
Concrete supports are resistant to atmospheric deterioration and provide “cut-able” capabilities, ideal for “mine through” applications.
- Permanent standing support at shaft or slope bottoms
- Permanent support along roadways & in air courses
- Support under beams or cross-bars
- Support for mine through areas in longwall panels
- Cut-able support at rib-line in head or tail gate entry
- High Strength
- Fully “cut-able”
- Stable yield with wooden head/foot boards
- Won't shrink, rot, or rust