Interlocking block structure and polymer fibre reinforcing provides greater load capacity, stable construction and higher post failure load capabilities.
- Light weight interlocking blocks make for ease of assembly.
- Interlocking blocks allow for multiple build dimensions with stable structural integrity.
- Polymer fibres increase strength load carrying capacity and provide stable and controlled yield in active ground conditions.
- Multiple block sizes are available to suit the application from ventilation seals to fibre cement cribs.
- Permanent standing support at shaft or slope bottoms.
- Permanent support along roadways and in air courses.
- Ventilation seals and stoppings.
- Pre driven roadways.
- Support for mine through areas in longwall panels.
- Cut-able support at rib-line in head or tail gate entry.