The Penny Power Prop provides safe, lightweight, temporary support in thicker seams.
- Ideal for seams 2200mm to 3500mm at 11 tonnes but can also operate in seams up to 4500mm at 10 tonnes.
- Power Prop yields at 11t.
- Set using system pressure from powered supports, or the water line pressure.
- Remote operating position for additional safety.
- Protected operating handle.
- Light weight (only 42kg).
- Cost effective water compatible construction.
Each prop can be supplied with a range of extensions, friction tops, channel tops, prong tops and other spares to enable deployment in any mining and roof support application.
- Extended heads up to 900mm.
- Extended bases up to 300mm.
|Channel Top||Prong Top||Friction Top|