StrataConnect™ DigitalBRIDGE™ for Mining
DigitalBRIDGE™ is an easy-to-install solution for overcoming the constraints of typical underground communication networks:
- Difficulty of LAST MILE power and connectivity
- Limited availability of power stations
- Inflexible configuration options
- Long distances between end-point devices (as a result of typical fiber cable lengths)
- Complicated and high-tech cabling that requires skilled technicians
- Systems that are expensive to expand, maintain and repair
- Extensive pre-configuration and pre-planning of underground communications networks
StrataConnect DigitalBRIDGE™ is a point-to-multipoint Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) digital network for underground high-speed data and communication. It carries both power and data over a single coaxial cable to any location where digital devices are desired. DigitalBRIDGE™ delivers data speeds and capabilities comparable to fiber and can be used for a wide variety of applications such as, Voice-over-IP (VoIP) communications, Wi-Fi access, video, cameras, telemetry, tracking, tele-remoting and more.
Power and Connectivity where
you need it, when you need it.
DigitalBRIDGE™ coax is simple to install and maintain, and is fully recoverable. Network management can be completed by on-site personnel, without the need for specialized technicians. Utilizing off-the-shelf tools and standard procedures, personnel can cut and splice the coax cable to install or remove PoE end-point devices anywhere along the network.
DigitalBRIDGE™ is an ideal solution for expanding, repairing or replacing fiber networks for digital coverage. It can also be used as a stand-alone system.
- Accomplish fast access to information, manuals, schematics on location
- Send questions and/or photos for immediate technical support
- Access company network to send and receive data
- Email, text, voice
- Environmental monitoring and remote control (pumps, fans, sensors)
- Gas detection
- Video surveillance
- Backhaul from ore drive to surface
- Tele-remote operation
- Fleet management
- Refuge station connectivity
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) Support
- Damaged fiber replacement