The Diesel Mini-Trac is a compact, multi-purpose, articulated tractor that provides custom applications with a variety of “quick catch” accessories. Pictured with forklift assembly.
MULT-FUNCTIONAL UTILITY EQUIPMENT
The Diesel Mini-Trac is a robust utility vehicle designed specifically for underground mining applications. They are built with multi-functional capabilities and enhanced operational safety.
- MSHA approved diesel engine
- Articulates and oscillates
- Ball bearing center section
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Severe mine service foam filled tires
- Planetary torque hubs
- Hydraulic PTO – 16 GPM @ 2000 PSI
- Adjustable ground clearance options
- Optional West Virginia Diesel Compliant and DPM Treatment Package
- Certified canopy available
- Forklift assembly – 36, 42 and 48in forks.
- Auxiliary Lift Assembly – 2000lb/36in lift capacity
- LHD Bucket
- Scoop Type Ejector Bucket
- Swivel Ejector Bucket
- Jib Crane with Hydraulic Winch
- Grading Blade
- Scraper Arm
- Spot Drill
- SBF Flinger Duster