Spray Panel Overcasts
SP Overcasts are constructed using lightweight, PMR 3-D panels that are secured together and coated with high-strength gunite. The panels are installed side-by-side across the mine entry and fastened together. A deck of panels are placed across the top, spanning the full distance between the entry ribs. This deck serves as the roof for one airway and the floor for the intersecting airway.
All panels are fully coated with a high-strength gunite that is sprayed beyond the edges onto the sidewalls and the ceiling to ensure an airtight seal.
Strata Mine Services offers turnkey installation of ventilation seals and overcasts to control mine ventilation and maintain safe working environments.
- Fewer and lighter weight materials handling
- Impervious to air with no pressure drops or changes
- Withstands a pressure differential of 9-inch watergauge
- Faster and easier installation, completely installed in 3 shifts
- Fully coated with robust, 4500 psi gunite
- Minimal follow-up maintenance