- Difficulty of LAST MILE power and connectivity
- Limited availability of power stations
- Long distances between end-point devices as a result of typical fiber cable lengths
- Complicated networks that require certified technicians
- Systems which are expensive to expand, maintain and repair
- Extensive pre-configuration and pre-planning of underground communications networks
POWER-over-Ethernet (PoE & PoE+)
- PoE cables eliminate the need for power cables, optimising and simplifying installation as well as reducing costs
- Flexible cable lengths with max recommended 2000 m without a Repeater or additional power source
- Power can be injected anywhere along the cable
- PoE outlets can be tapped into the cable wherever end-point devices are needed
- Simple reconfiguration and relocation of cabling and end-point devices
Adhere to networking standards, without being tied to a particular vendor
Power and Connectivity where you need it, when you need it.
DigitalBRIDGE's easy to use coaxial cable can be installed in flexible lengths reaching up to 6.500 feet (2,000m) in a single segment. There is no premium for short runs, and can quickly be extended. DigitalBRIDGE is fully manageable by onsite personnel.