If you’re a skilled professional looking for a career in the mine safety industry, we’re looking for you! Don’t see the position you’re looking for? Submit your resume and we'll contact you when positions are available. Strata Worldwide is now hiring for the following positions:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating and coordinating all operational goals while following company policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciles with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts.
- Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follows up on work results.
- Provides emergency customer service on evenings, weekend, and holidays when assigned. This will include answering phone calls, preparing emergency shipments, loading trucks, preparing appropriate paperwork, etc.
- Assists with assembly and manufacturing operations as required.
- Responsible for safe operation and maintenance of warehouse equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for Safety and Hazardous Material Program for Grantsville warehouse operation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other functions and duties as needed and/or as assigned
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: CAREERS@STRATAWORDLWIDE.COM
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school education or equivalent; some college classes preferred;
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with supervision, safety management, developing standards, managing processes, inventory control reporting skills, and analyzing information are essential.
- Forklift operator experience preferred.
- Ability to operate simple office equipment required.
- Must have ability to compose correspondence.
- Must possess strong communication skills and professional telephone voice and manner.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
HR Specialist, Operations
- Owns the Mine Services Departmental hourly payroll process: Data entry and submission
- Processes employee status changes of hourly employees to include: new hires, merit increases, promotions, terminations etc.
- Interfaces with hiring managers to assist with the recruitment and on-boarding process of hourly candidates
- Manages new hire background and drug screenings
- Verifies and maintains proper I-9 documentation of new hires
- Creates & maintains electronic personnel files
- Acts as an employee resource for payroll/HR related questions
- Compiles/creates weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed
- Assists with administrative functions including but not limited to answering phones, file maintenance, copying, faxing, assembling packets and materials, ordering supplies and other duties as assigned
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION *Preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience involving HR or Payroll related work
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- Prior experience with an ADP/HRB system preferred
- Previous industry experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Handle proprietary and non-routine information with utmost confidentiality
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & internet applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service demonstrated through positive actions
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Assembles, modifies, and repairs printed circuit boards (PCBs), cable assemblies, and control panels
- Solders fine-pitch surface mount components onto printed circuit boards (PCBs)
- Responsible for assembly of mechanical components
- Ability to work from electronic and mechanical assembly documentation and wiring schematics
- Assembles and modifies prototype electronic circuitry
- Maintain inventory accuracy by tracking all material transfers
- Observes good housekeeping and safety procedures and keeps equipment, tools and work area clean
- Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team based attitude. Support peers in time of high demand by working hours assigned and overtime as required
- Perform assigned functions from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other information
- Completes work in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and deadlines are met
- Works at a pace that meets expected productivity goals
- As necessary, other duties and/or projects may be assigned
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION. *Preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited institution
- Associates degree from an accredited institution in Electronics Engineering Technology(EET) preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an electrical assembly or manufacturing setting
- 2-3 years printed circuit boards (PCBs) soldering experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- IPC training or certification a plus
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills essential
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Incumbent must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Incumbent must ability to draft and update documentation as required using one or more of the following tools: Visio, Inventor, Solid Works, or AutoCAD.
- Must have excellent planning/organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with light oversight
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
Mine Services Jobs
Duties and responsibilities vary based on position. Please contact Strata Mine Services for more information.
Qualifications vary based on position. Please contact Strata Mine Services for more information.
Applications are required and may be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 724-745-5093. Thank you for your interest in joining the Strata Mine Services LLC team!