If you’re a skilled professional looking for a career in the mine safety industry, we’re looking for you! Don’t see the position you’re looking for? Submit your resume and we'll contact you when positions are available. Strata Worldwide is now hiring for the following positions:
- Prepares and presents US parent and foreign Subsidiary’s financial statements
- Conducts month-end closing procedures and account reconciliations including preparing and posting journal entries
- Reviews general ledger accounts, and sales and cost transactions
- Performs monthly and analytical review of financial statements and key accounts
- Interfaces with foreign and US auditors for quarterly and annual audits
- BA in Accounting
- 1 yr exp in the job offered
- Examines and analyze financial information and prepare monthly financial statements and monthly/quarterly VAT return and annual income tax return.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly journal entries, various general ledger, account reconciliations and yearly audit schedules.
- Interacts with external auditors.
- Performs monthly analytic review of accounts
- MS in Accounting 1
- yr exp in the job offered.
- Coordinates flow of returned parts administratively through the entire RMA Process.
- Physically supports part location changes.
- Logs details associated with each RMA in relation, but not limited to, customer, part, reason for return, financial responsibility, associated reference numbers, associated purchase orders, status, part location
- Produces and monitors RMA associated performance metrics.
- Interacts with customers and repair contacts in relation to RMAs.
- Protects Strata’s financial interests by accurately determining if repair or replacement is warranty related or customer’s financial responsibility and takes appropriate action to ensure payment has been made or a purchase order is obtained.
- Works closely with Strata team, customers, and 3rd party repair organizations.
- Cross training to support warehouse and/ or customer service team as needed or requested.
- Performs other functions and duties as needed and/or as assigned
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer support administration.
- Experience with ERP systems similar to Microsoft Navision.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Excel and Word.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have the ability to multi task.
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal) and be comfortable engaging in a variety of different communicative modes.
- Must have high level of professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Must have the ability to take initiative on a given task or project and persist with the project to its completion.
- Must be detail oriented and perform tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Must have ability to interpret purchase orders correctly.
- Working knowledge of Navision Accounting System, tracking products and materials, or experience with a similar system desirable.
- Must be physically able to perform tasks associated with duties, including walking, standing, physically moving parts, packaging, etc.
Mine Services Jobs
Duties and responsibilities vary based on position. Please contact Strata Mine Services for more information.
Qualifications vary based on position. Please contact Strata Mine Services for more information.
Applications are required and may be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 740-695-6883. If unable to download the application, you may call 740-695-6880 to have an application sent to you. Thank you for your interest in joining the Strata Mine Services LLC team!