If you’re a skilled professional looking for a career in the mine safety industry, we’re looking for you! Don’t see the position you’re looking for? Submit your resume and we'll contact you when positions are available. Strata Worldwide is now hiring for the following positions:
- Enter accurate timesheet data and process employee payroll in accordance with a weekly pay schedule
- Provide assistance to employees when questions arise with pay and deductions
- Process status changes of hourly employees to include: new hires, merit increases, promotions, terminations etc.
- Serve as a backup for Hubwoo related data entry and purchase order retrievals
- Compile weekly and monthly reports
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Interface with hiring managers to support the recruitment and on-boarding process of hourly candidates
- Manage new hire background and drug screenings process
- Verify and maintain proper I-9 documentation
- Create & maintain electronic personnel files
- Acts as an employee resource for questions regarding Company policy and procedures
- Assist HR and Finance departments with administrative functions including but not limited to answering phones, file maintenance, copying, faxing, assembling packets and materials, invoice follow-up, ordering supplies, scheduling and other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience required involving HR or Payroll related work
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field of study preferred
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Prior experience with an HRIS system preferred
- Knowledge of ADP is a plus
- Handle proprietary and non-routine information with utmost confidentiality
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & internet applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service demonstrated through positive actions
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
APPLY ONLINE HERE.
Mine Services Jobs
Duties and responsibilities vary based on position. Please contact Strata Mine Services for more information.
Qualifications vary based on position. Please contact Strata Mine Services for more information.
Applications are required and may be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 740-695-6883. If unable to download the application, you may call 740-695-6880 to have an application sent to you. Thank you for your interest in joining the Strata Mine Services LLC team!