Strata Safe Rooms (SSR)
The Strata Safe Room is a pre-constructed underground refuge room for emergencies. It is designed to provide life-sustaining shelter, supplies and breathable air to miners trapped underground. Safe Rooms can be built to any size.
BREATHABLE AIR OPTIONS
- Self-contained breathable air system including an air-powered carbon dioxide scrubber and regulated oxygen supply.
- Passive carbon dioxide soda lime curtains with regulated oxygen supply.
- Borehole air supply
SAFE ROOM COMPONENTS
- Air-tight steel-door access and optional dual-door Airlock entrance
- Optional blast-resistant access door (15 psi)
- Optional purge air system in airlock
- Optional air cooling with dehumidifying system
- Auxiliary battery power to extend battery life
- Lighting and alarm/siren kit for interior and exterior
Accessories and Commodities
First Aid Kits
Food & water
SSR Access Doors with Airlock