StrataConnect™ DigitalBRIDGE PLUS+™ for Mining
Using existing leaky feeder coaxial cable, along with Strata’s high-quality bidirectional line amplifiers, DigitalBRIDGE Plus+ delivers power, Ethernet data and a full spectrum of VHF radio frequencies all over a single cable network.
Build from scratch the most sophisticated leaky feeder network on the market or upgrade an existing network with the simple inclusion of DigitalBRIDGE Plus+ line amplifiers. Strata VHF BDA line amps cover all the frequency bands of existing equipment, making them fully interoperable with any 3rd party line amp already in use. Operations can replace existing amplifiers or progress forward with DigitalBRIDGE Plus+ to boost the performance of the network without changing cables, headend units, frequency channels or hand-held devices.
Upgrade your existing system to digital and enable high-speed Ethernet data without losing VHF voice communications. DigitalBRIDGE Plus+ line amps interface with the fiber network and transport high-speed data over leaky feeder cable. They function as both a digital repeater and VHF line amplifier.
DigitalBRIDGEPlus+ line amps with Ethernet provide dual Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports for the connection and powering of Ethernet end-point devices directly to the line amp.
Alternatively, using the standard DigitalBRIDGE™ network components, mines can tap into the leaky feeder cable in any location and connect the DigitalBRIDGE Quadport. Quadports provide four (4) high-power PoE ports for end-point devices.
- Fully interoperability with existing leaky feeder network
- Single cable to transport Power, Ethernet & VHF
- Fully manageable by on-site personnel
- Power injected at any point and travels in both directions
- Flexible and changeable cable lengths
- Flexible placement of end-point devices
- Bi-directional diagnostics and voltage detection provide segment-by-segment problem location
- Auto level control ensures consistent gain management regardless of the number of channels operating simultaneously