StrataConnect™ DigitalBRIDGE PLUS+™ for Mining
Digitize your VHF leaky feeder system with DigitalBRIDGE Plus+, and use your radio network for Wi-Fi access, cellular access, video cameras, atmospheric monitoring and more. Connect emergency refuge chambers to enable real-time communication and status monitoring during emergency situations.
DigitalBRIDGE Plus+ can upgrade your entire leaky feeder network, or only select sections underground.
Strata VHF BDA line amps cover all the frequency bands of existing equipment, making them fully interoperable with any 3rd party line amp already in use. Operations can replace existing amplifiers or progress forward with DigitalBRIDGE Plus+ amplifiers to boost the performance of the network without changing cables, head-end units, frequency channels or hand-held devices.
DigitalBRIDGEPlus+ line amps with Ethernet provide dual Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports for the connection of Ethernet end-point devices directly to the line amp.
Alternatively, using the standard DigitalBRIDGE™ network components, mines can tap into the leaky feeder cable in any location and connect the DigitalBRIDGE Quadport. Quadports provide four (4) high-power PoE ports for end-point devices.
- Fully interoperability with existing leaky feeder network
- Single cable to transport Power, Ethernet & VHF
- Fully manageable by on-site personnel
- Power injected at any point and travels in both directions
- Flexible and changeable cable lengths
- Flexible placement of end-point devices
- Bi-directional diagnostics and voltage detection provide segment-by-segment problem location
- Auto level control ensures consistent gain management regardless of the number of channels operating simultaneously